- Medical Device
- Gyrus Group PLC
- Olympus Surgical Technologies America
- Tyco International Ltd.
- United States Surgical
- Gynecare Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Smith & Nephew PLC
- Gyrus Medical Inc.
- Somnus Medical Technologies Inc.
- Medtronic Xomed Inc.
- Genzyme Biosurgery
- Brainlab AG
- Medtronic Sofamor Danek USA Inc.
- Guidant Corp.
- CR Bard Inc.
- ConMed Corp.
- Explorent GmbH
- Rhytec Inc.
- Baxter International Inc.
- Stryker Corp.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Maxxim Medical Inc.
- Ethicon Endo-Surgery Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- American Medical Systems Holdings Inc.
- Gyrus acquires ACMI for £274.5mm in cash and stock
- Ethicon subsidiary Mitek licenses VAPR from Gyrus
- Gyrus completes $20mm initial public offering
- Gyrus Group acquires RF device company Everest Medical
- Gyrus to buy Somnus Medical for $55.7mm in cash
- Gyrus to buy Smith & Nephew's ENT business for $93mm in cash
- Gyrus-ENT to sell Genzyme Biosurgery products
- BrainLAB, Gyrus ENT to co-promote ENT product in the US
- Gyrus buys Explorent for $6.27mm
- Gyrus spins off Rhytec, which gets £8mm from VCs
- Maxxim Medical acquires Circon for $240mm
- Gyrus raises £116mm for acquisition of ACMI
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.