- Quintiles Transnational Holdings Inc.
- Guilford Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Exelixis Inc.
- Alkermes PLC
- SkyePharma PLC
- Johnson & Johnson
- Cephalon Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Adolor Corp.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Gilead Sciences Inc.
- Emory University
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- MGI Pharma Inc.
- Helsinn Group
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Genentech Inc.
- Archemix Corp.
- Heidelberg Pharma AG
- elbion GmbH
- Tolerion Inc.
- Curaxis Pharmaceutical Corp.
- Alizyme PLC
- Alkermes places $170mm in notes
- Cephalon, Alkermes sell Vivitrex in US; ends
- Adolor licenses opioid patents from Lilly
- Adolor gets rights to Roberts' gastrointestinal agent
- Gilead, Royalty Pharma pay Emory for Emtriva royalties
- Symphony Neuro licenses Guilford's GPI 1485
- Paul Royalty invests $42mm in Guilford, gets royalty rights
- Guilford sells Merck's Aggrastat in the US
- MGI Pharma to buy Guilford Pharmaceuticals for $174mm
- GSK, Exelixis co-develop, -promote therapeutics; terminated
- Helsinn gets rights to cancer candidate from Exelixis; ended
- Lilly enlists Innovex to help launch Cymbalta
- Wilex raises €30mm in Series C round
- Elbion AG closes €35mm venture round
- Bayhill Therapeutics gets $35.4mm in Series B financing
- Alizyme nets £30.5mm with public offering
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.