- Novartis AG
- Hexal AG
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Ivax Corp.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Pfizer Inc.
- Alpharma LLC
- Barr Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Purdue Pharma LP
- Mylan NV
- Allergan PLC
- H. Lundbeck AS
- Biogen Inc.
- Merck Serono SA
- Active Biotech AB
- 3M Co.
- Sandoz International GmbH
- Pliva DD
- Stada Arzneimittel AG
- Novartis acquires Hexal, Eon Labs for €5.65bn
- Teva acquires Ivax for $8.4bn
- Teva, Alpharma sign deal to sell gabapentin
- Hoechst Marion Roussel to market Teva's MS drug
- Lundbeck licenses two Teva Parkinson's disease drugs
- Ivax and Serono develop oral drug for multiple sclerosis
- Teva licenses Active Biotech's laquinimod; Active later regains rights
- Teva acquires Sicor for $3.3bn in cash and stock
- Sandoz acquires Sabex for €460mm cash
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.