- Bayer gets ex-US rights to anti-VEGF for eye diseases
- Bayer AG bids on Schering AG
- Bayer HealthCare to sell Nuvelo's blood clotting agent; ends
- OSI buys Eyetech for $892.4mm
- Pfizer develops Eyetech's Macugen
- Novartis licenses Genentech's AMD candidate Lucentis
- Roche gets ex-US rights to Genentech's Avastin
- Aventis to co-develop, -promote Regeneron's VEGF Trap
- Sanofi-Synthélabo closes takeover of Aventis
- Aspreva develops Roche's CellCept for autoimmune disorders
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.