- Sirna Therapeutics Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Rosetta Inpharmatics LLC
- Novartis AG
- Medarex Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim Fremont Inc.
- Genentech Inc.
- Allergan Inc.
- Opko Health Inc.
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- InterMune Inc.
- Medtronic PLC
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Pfizer Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Aspreva Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- Cardiovascular Systems Inc.
- Renovis Inc.
- Ribozyme closes $48mm private financing
- Merck buys Sirna for $1.1bn
- Merck & Co. acquires Rosetta Inpharmatics
- Novartis teams up with Alnylam to create RNAi-based drugs; deal assigned to Arrowhead
- Merck, Alnylam end RNAi agreement for ophthalmic drugs
- Merck, Alnylam in RNAi-based technology agreement
- Sirna, Allergan enter multi-year deal for ophthalmic drugs
- Medtronic, Alnylam ally on neurodegenerative diseases
- GSK to get siRNA respiratory therapies from Sirna
- Aspreva develops Roche's CellCept for autoimmune disorders
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.