- Genentech buys Tanox for $905mm in cash
- Genentech, Tanox settle anti-1gE antibody suit
- Lilly agrees to buy Icos for $2.1bn
- Amgen buys Abgenix
- Lilly pays Icos $75mm up front to establish JV
- Immunex to jointly develop, market Abgenix's antibody
- Amgen buys Immunex in $17.9bn cash and stock deal
- Bayer AG bids on Schering AG
- UCB to buy Schwarz Pharma for €4.2bn
- Roche, Trimeris in $88mm HIV drug development pact
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.