- AstraZeneca PLC
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Targacept Inc.
- KuDOS Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- AtheroGenics Inc.
- Protherics PLC
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Bayer AG
- Nuvelo Inc.
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Nicox SA
- Solvay SA
- Amgen Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim Fremont Inc.
- Astra buys out Merck's share of joint venture Astra Merck
- AstraZeneca gets rights to AtheroGenics's AGI1067; terminated
- Bayer HealthCare to sell Nuvelo's blood clotting agent; ends
- AstraZeneca licenses CytoFab from Protherics for £195mm; terminated
- Targacept nets $41.85mm in IPO
- Targacept files for and later withdraws its IPO
- RPR Inc. and Targacept to develop nicotine-based CNS therapy
- Targacept, Aventis in CNS alliance
- AstraZeneca to buy KuDOS for $210mm
- Takeda acquires Syrrx
- Astra gets rights to NicOx's NO-NSAIDS; deal terminated
- Abgenix, AstraZeneca develop monoclonal antibodies for cancer
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.