- Aspreva Pharmaceuticals nets $70.7mm in IPO
- Aspreva develops Roche's CellCept for autoimmune disorders
- Forest licenses US rights to Merz's memantine
- Allergan licenses Merz's memantine for ophthalmic use
- Protein Design Labs, Roche sign deal for Zenapax; deal ends
- Biogen Idec, PDL develop and commercialize three antibodies
- Roche acquires Syntex for $5.3 billion
- Biogen, Elan to co-develop and sell Antegren; deal terminated
- Serono grants OSI Novantrone cancer rights in the US
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.