- UCB buys Celltech for £1.53bn in cash
- Abbott buys BASF's Knoll, pharmaceutical units
- Pharmacia co-promotes Celltech's CDP870; terminated
- Pfizer acquires Pharmacia in $59bn all stock deal
- Centocor licenses rights to antibodies in Medarex deal
- Schering-Plough licenses Avakine from Centocor
- Pfizer marketing UCB's allergy antihistamine Zyrtec
- UCB, ImClone develop anti-tumor antibody; deal terminated
- J&J is acquiring Centocor
- Amgen buys Immunex in $17.9bn cash and stock deal
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.