- Merck KGaA
- Schering AG
- Bayer AG
- Merck Serono SA
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals International GmbH
- Fougera Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Altana AG
- UCB Group
- Schwarz Pharma AG
- Novartis AG
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Johnson & Johnson
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- ZymoGenetics Inc.
- Genmab AS
- Micromet Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC
- Biogen Inc.
- GPC Biotech AG
- Elan Corp. PLC
- Novo Nordisk AS
- Akzo Nobel NV
- Organon NV
- Solvay SA
- Gilead Sciences Inc.
- Myogen Inc.
- Corus Pharma Inc.
- MGI Pharma Inc.
- Bayer AG bids on Schering AG
- Merck KGAA puts up offer to acquire Schering AG; withdrawn
- Merck KGAA to buy Serono for CHF16.6bn
- Nycomed is buying Altana's pharma business for €4.5bn
- UCB to buy Schwarz Pharma for €4.2bn
- J&J gets rights to Vertex's VX950 for HCV; Janssen buys royalty rights
- Serono, Genmab end HuMax-CD4 agreement
- Serono licenses cancer candidate from Micromet
- Altana, Pharmacia develop and market roflumilast; deal ends
- UCB buys Celltech for £1.53bn in cash
- Orphan Medical licenses Xyrem rights to Celltech
- Biogen Idec, UCB develop MS treatment; ends
- UCB and Sanofi to co-promote Xyzal in the US
- Solvay agrees to acquire Fournier
- Gilead offers $2.2bn for Myogen
- Gilead acquires remaining Corus shares for $365mm
- GSK and Myogen sign two PAH agreements
- J&J gets rights to MGI Pharma's Dacogen for MDS
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.