- ViroPharma takes US rights to Lilly's Vancocin Pulvules
- King gets US, Canadian rights to Avinza from Ligand
- Organon to co-promote Ligand's Avinza; terminated
- King to sell Pain Therapeutics' abuse-resistant oxycodone; terminated
- Ligand sells cancer line to Eisai for $205mm
- Ligand and Wyeth-Ayerst to develop women's health drug
- Ligand and SmithKline to develop hematopoiesis drugs
- Ligand, TAP develop androgen receptor modulators; concluded
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.