- Genzyme Corp.
- Amgen Inc.
- Biogen Inc.
- Genentech Inc.
- Gilead Sciences Inc.
- Takeda Oncology
- Protalix BioTherapeutics Inc.
- Shire PLC
- Amicus Therapeutics Inc.
- Shire Human Genetic Therapies Inc.
- Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Sunway Biotech Co. Ltd.
- Ceregene Inc.
- Fovea Pharmaceuticals SA
- Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals AG
- Merck Serono SA
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Genzyme completes acquisition of AnorMed
- Shire gets ex-US rights to three Amicus compounds; terminated
- Amgen buys Ilypsa for $420mm in cash
- Genzyme to acquire OR supplier Deknatel for $250mm
- Genzyme to acquire ImPath's cancer diagnostic business
- Genzyme acquires Bone Care International for $600mm
- Genzyme to buy GelTex in $1bn cash/stock deal
- Genzyme acquires SangStat Medical for $596mm
- Genzyme, Sunway develop gene therapy
- Genzyme gets rights to Ceregene's Parkinson's drug
- Catalyst Biosciences to find Alterase treatments for Wyeth
- Genzyme acquires Ilex for $1bn
- LeukoSite, Ilex, and Schering sign Campath agreement
- Genzyme's tender offer for Bioenvision
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.