- AstraZeneca takes on Targacept's cognitive disorder candidate; deal ends
- AZ and Argenta collaborate on COPD therapeutics
- AstraZeneca gets rights to AtheroGenics's AGI1067; terminated
- AZ to pay £567mm for Cambridge Antibody Technology
- AstraZeneca to buy KuDOS for $210mm
- AstraZeneca buys Arrow Therapeutics for $150mm
- Nycomed is buying Altana's pharma business for €4.5bn
- Merck KGAA to buy Serono for CHF16.6bn
- UCB to buy Schwarz Pharma for €4.2bn
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.