- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals AG
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Cytokinetics Inc.
- Takeda Oncology
- Schering-Plough Corp.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Amgen Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Genentech Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Neuromed Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Nicox SA
- Johnson & Johnson
- Adolor Corp.
- Neurocrine Biosciences Inc.
- Cilag GmbH International
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Lilly pays Icos $75mm up front to establish JV
- Lilly agrees to buy Icos for $2.1bn
- Miles & Onyx will jointly R&D small-molecule drugs
- Cor and Schering sign $120mm Integrilin deal; restructured
- Amgen partners with Cytokinetics on heart failure drug
- Cytokinetics licenses mitotic kinesins to GSK; ends
- Actelion, Roche to develop and market immunological treatment
- Merck to develop Neuromed's pain compound; ended
- Merck and NicOx sign worldwide antihypertensive deal
- GSK co-develops Adolor constipation drug; concludes
- Adolor to co-promote GSK's Arixtra in the US
- Pfizer, Neurocrine end agreement for indiplon
- Merck, Lundbeck terminate sleep drug license deal
- Basilea signs antibiotic deal with J&J; terminated
- Basilea gets CHF324.3mm via private financing
- J&J gets US co-promotion rights to Millennium's Velcade
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.