- Schering-Plough buys Organon for €11bn in cash
- Akzo Nobel scraps plan to divest Organon through IPO
- Schering-Plough licenses ALK-Abello's immunotherapeutics; rights returned
- Schering-Plough gets rights to Anacor's nail fungus compound
- Bayer AG bids on Schering AG
- Organon to co-promote Ligand's Avinza; terminated
- Fabre-Kramer re-acquires rights to gepirone ER from Organon
- Pfizer, Akzo Nobel's Organon develop antipsychotic drug
- Organon signs antibody deal with Medarex
- Sareum identifies autoimmune candidates for Organon
- Lexicon Genetics and Organon in drug development agreement
- Pharmacia buys Farmitalia Carlo, Erbamont
- Monsanto, Pharmacia & Upjohn to merge
- Merck, Schering-Plough develop cholesterol, respiratory drugs
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.