- NovaCardia Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- MedImmune LLC
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- Genentech Inc.
- Novartis AG
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Boehringer Ingelheim Fremont Inc.
- Medarex Inc.
- Cambridge Antibody Technology Group PLC
- Johnson & Johnson
- Janssen Products LP
- Genzyme Corp.
- Biogen Inc.
- Cerulean Pharma Inc.
- Ilypsa Inc.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Affymax Inc.
- Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Antisoma PLC
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC
- Ikaria Inc.
- INO Therapeutics LLC
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Schering-Plough Corp.
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Biota Holdings Ltd.
- Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Merck buys NovaCardia for $350mm in stock
- AstraZeneca buys MedImmune for $15.6bn
- Merck buys Sirna for $1.1bn
- Roche brings in RNAi capabilities through Alnylam deal' Arrowhead takes over deal
- Novartis teams up with Alnylam to create RNAi-based drugs; deal assigned to Arrowhead
- GSK to get siRNA respiratory therapies from Sirna
- Amgen buys Abgenix
- Amgen acquires Avidia for $290mm plus $90mm earn-out
- AZ to pay £567mm for Cambridge Antibody Technology
- Abgenix, AstraZeneca develop monoclonal antibodies for cancer
- J&J is acquiring Centocor
- Astellas gets Japanese rights to Ilypsa's ILY101
- Amgen buys Ilypsa for $420mm in cash
- Takeda, Affymax expand Hematide deal; collaboration terminated
- Takeda licenses Affymax's Hematide for Japan; deal ends
- Ariad and Merck work on mTOR inhibitor for cancer; deal ends
- Novartis gets rights to Antisoma's AS1404 for tumors; deal ends
- Initial public offering for Jazz Pharmaceuticals nets $100.4mm
- INO, Ikaria merge to form new critical care company
- BMS, Merck develop muraglitazar for diabetes: terminated
- AZ and BMS enter Type II diabetes deal; BMS later sells diabetes business to AZ
- BMS, Pfizer work together on Phase III antithrombotic
- Pfizer gives BMS rights to early-stage metabolic projects
- MedImmune gets rights to Biota's RSV compounds; ends
- Infinity, MedImmune, AZ restructure Hedgehog deal
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.