- Simcere Pharmaceutical Group
- Albireo Pharma Inc.
- Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics BV
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC
- Athersys Inc.
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Portola Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- MedImmune LLC
- Mylan NV
- Merck Generics Group
- Merck KGaA
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Stada Arzneimittel AG
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
- Actavis Group
- Bausch & Lomb Inc.
- Abbott Medical Optics Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- Alantos Pharmaceuticals
- Ilypsa Inc.
- Therapeutic Human Polyclonals Inc.
- Roche NimbleGen Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Lion Corp.
- Cardiome Pharma Corp.
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Synosia Therapeutics Inc.
- APT Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Syndax Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Antisoma PLC
- Kuros Biosciences AG
- Schering-Plough Corp.
- Novacea Inc.
- Bayer HealthCare AG
- Novo Nordisk AS
- ZymoGenetics Inc.
- Simcere Pharmaceutical completes $168.6mm IPO on NYSE
- Biodel nets $80.2mm in IPO
- Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics grosses €55.7mm in IPO
- Initial public offering for Jazz Pharmaceuticals nets $100.4mm
- All that Jazz: biggest biotech venture round ever
- Athersys privately raises $65mm, goes public via reverse merger
- Symphony finances development of three Lexicon candidates; Lexicon later reacquires development rights
- Invus could invest up to $550mm to advance Lexicon R&D
- Portola gets $70mm through its Series C venture round; adds $60mm
- AstraZeneca buys MedImmune for $15.6bn
- Mylan wins war; buys Merck Generics for $6.7bn
- Actavis Group agrees to revised management takeover bid
- Warburg Pincus to buy eye care giant Bausch & Lomb for $4.5bn
- AMO bids for Bausch & Lomb in $4.3bn transaction; withdrawn
- Amgen buys Alantos Pharmaceuticals for $300mm in cash
- Amgen buys Ilypsa for $420mm in cash
- Roche's antibody research boosted by $56.5mm purchase of THP
- Roche acquires DNA microarray firm NimbleGen for $272.5mm
- BMS, Pfizer work together on Phase III antithrombotic
- Pfizer gives BMS rights to early-stage metabolic projects
- BMS gets rights to Isis' antisense cholesterol reducers; ended
- Lion buys rights to BMS's OTC analgesics for Y30.4bn
- BMS gives Ranbaxy US rights to dermatology portfolio
- Cardiome gets clinical-stage CV drug from Eli Lilly
- Synosia gets rights to Novartis Pharma's rufinamide
- APT gets rights to Novartis' inhalable cyclosporine
- Syndax Pharmaceuticals raises $40mm in Series A round
- BSP gives Syndax a lead drug candidate for cancer
- Novartis gets rights to Antisoma's AS1404 for tumors; deal ends
- Novartis gets rights to nicotine addiction vaccine from Cytos; terminated
- Schering-Plough, Novacea end Asentar deal
- Bayer adds to hematology portfolio with rThrombin regional deal
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.