- Novartis teams up with Alnylam to create RNAi-based drugs; deal assigned to Arrowhead
- Merck buys Sirna for $1.1bn
- Merck, Alnylam in RNAi-based technology agreement
- Merck, Alnylam end RNAi agreement for ophthalmic drugs
- Medtronic, Alnylam ally on neurodegenerative diseases
- Lilly and Ribozyme conclude HCV deal
- Sirna to try siRNAs against Lilly cancer targets
- Sirna, Allergan enter multi-year deal for ophthalmic drugs
- SR Pharma acquires Atugen
- Public shell, Acuity, Froptix merge, form new ophthalmic co.
- Pfizer licenses RTP801 gene, biomolecules from Quark
- Atugen and Quark collaborate on siRNA therapeutics
- GSK to get siRNA respiratory therapies from Sirna
- Roche brings in RNAi capabilities through Alnylam deal' Arrowhead takes over deal
- AstraZeneca and Silence commence respiratory alliance
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.