- TomoTherapy Inc.
- Insulet Corp.
- Accuray Inc.
- CardioMEMS Inc.
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp.
- LXU Healthcare Inc.
- NeuroVista Corp.
- Apnex Medical Inc.
- Respirics Inc.
- Pulmonx Corp.
- Hologic Inc.
- Cytyc Corp.
- BioLucent Inc.
- Catalent Inc.
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Viasys Healthcare Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Celsion Corp.
- Remon Medical Technologies Ltd.
- Helicos BioSciences Corp.
- Response Genetics Inc.
- Genomic Health Inc.
- Medical Solutions PLC
- Biosite Inc.
- Beckman Coulter Inc.
- Cholestech Corp.
- Quest Diagnostics Inc.
- AmeriPath Inc.
- Qiagen NV
- BioVeris Corp.
- Ventana Medical Systems Inc.
- TomoTherapy completes $187mm IPO
- Accuray completes $174mm IPO
- IPO nets $107.4mm for Insulet
- CardioMEMS files for, later withdraws IPO
- Integra LifeSciences sells $350mm of convertible notes
- Integra LifeSciences acquires LXU Healthcare
- Series B lands epilepsy device developer NeuroVista $33.8mm
- Apnex Medical raises $30mm in Series A round
- Respirics closes Series A round totaling $5.6mm
- Series B round for device maker Pulmonx grosses $20mm
- Cytyc and Hologic to merge in $6.5bn deal
- Cytyc to acquire Novacept for $325mm
- Hologic buys BioLucent for $70mm plus earnout
- Cardinal sells PTS business to Blackstone Group for $3.3bn
- Cardinal buys Viasys Healthcare for $1.2bn, plus debt
- Boston Scientific buys Celsion's Prolieve business
- Boston Scientific buys Remon Medical Technologies
- Boston Scientific licenses Celsion's BPH technology
- Helicos nets $45.2mm in IPO
- Response Genetics nets $18.9mm through IPO
- Genomic Health nets $43.3mm through follow-on
- Medical Solutions to sell Oncotype Dx in the UK
- POC diagnostics company Epocal gets $31mm via Series C
- Inverness Medical nets $128.7mm through debt placement
- Inverness Medical buys Biosite
- Beckman Coulter loses bid to acquire Biosite
- Inverness Medical buys Cholestech for $299mm in stock
- Quest to buy AmeriPath for $1.23bn
- Qiagen is paying $1.42bn for Digene
- Roche adds immunochemistry tools in $600mm buy of BioVeris
- Roche offers $75 cash/share for histopathology player Ventana
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.