- Merck buys NovaCardia for $350mm in stock
- Merck acquires GlycoFi for $400mm
- Merck puts up $80mm to buy Abmaxis
- Merck buys Sirna for $1.1bn
- Merck, Schering-Plough develop cholesterol, respiratory drugs
- Novartis, Schering-Plough create drug for asthma & COPD
- Schering-Plough licenses Avakine from Centocor
- Schering-Plough buys Organon for €11bn in cash
- AstraZeneca buys MedImmune for $15.6bn
- AZ to pay £567mm for Cambridge Antibody Technology
- AstraZeneca and Silence commence respiratory alliance
- Abgenix, AstraZeneca develop monoclonal antibodies for cancer
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.