- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Pfizer Inc.
- Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals AG
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Piramal Enterprises Ltd.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- MedImmune LLC
- Adnexus Therapeutics Inc.
- Biogen Inc.
- CovX Research LLC
- Synosia Therapeutics Inc.
- BioLineRx Ltd.
- Flexion Therapeutics Inc.
- Ikaria Inc.
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Ortho-McNeil Inc.
- Eisai Co. Ltd.
- MGI Pharma Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Reliant Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Celgene Corp.
- Pharmion Corp.
- Impax Laboratories Inc.
- Endo International PLC
- Forest Laboratories Inc.
- Shire PLC
- Cephalon Inc.
- Meda AB
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals International GmbH
- Hutchison MediPharma Ltd.
- Hutchison China MediTech Ltd.
- Bridge Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- WuXi PharmaTech Inc.
- WuXi AppTec Inc.
- LEAD Therapeutics Inc.
- Addex Therapeutics
- Ablynx NV
- Cerexa Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- Relypsa Inc.
- Sequel Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- MorphoSys AG
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Agensys Inc.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Archemix Corp.
- Sirtris Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Sangamo Therapeutics Inc.
- Cerulean Pharma Inc.
- AZ and BMS enter Type II diabetes deal; BMS later sells diabetes business to AZ
- BMS, Pfizer work together on Phase III antithrombotic
- Pfizer gives BMS rights to early-stage metabolic projects
- Piramal agrees to develop candidates for Lilly
- Merck and Piramal work on cancer targets
- AstraZeneca buys MedImmune for $15.6bn
- BMS acquires protein drug developer Adnexus for $505mm
- Pfizer buys CovX for estimated sum of over $600mm
- INO, Ikaria merge to form new critical care company
- Invus could invest up to $550mm to advance Lexicon R&D
- Isis, Ortho-McNeil sign metabolic drug development deal
- Eisai buys MGI Pharma
- GSK pays $1.65bn cash for CV player Reliant Pharmaceuticals
- Celgene buys Pharmion for $2.6bn in cash and stock
- Pfizer to help develop and market Eisai's Alzheimer's drug
- Celgene licenses Thalomid to Pharmion
- Eli Lilly and Hutchison MediPharma enter development pact
- WuXi PharmaTech completes $156mm IPO on NYSE
- WuXi acquires AppTec Laboratory Services
- LEAD Therapeutics scores $17mm in first financing round
- Adnexus files for its IPO; withdrawn
- NovaCardia files for its initial public offering; withdrawn
- Reliant Pharmaceuticals attempts again to go public; withdrawn
- Addex gets CHF157.4mm via IPO
- Ablynx NV IPO on Euronext raises €75mm
- J&J's Ortho-McNeil to buy Peninsula for $245mm
- Peninsula spin-off Cerexa gets $50mm with financing
- Forest buys Cerexa for $494mm plus potential earnout
- Amgen buys Ilypsa for $420mm in cash
- Relypsa brings in $33mm through Series A
- Merck buys NovaCardia for $350mm in stock
- Roche brings in RNAi capabilities through Alnylam deal' Arrowhead takes over deal
- Novartis expands HuCal license with MorphoSys through new deal
- Astellas buys Agensys for $387mm plus earn-outs
- Merck buys Sirna for $1.1bn
- AZ gets antibody technology rights from Regeneron; deal terminated
- Astellas develops antibodies using Regeneron's VelocImmune
- Sanofi-Aventis pays big in new deal with Regeneron
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.