- Merck & Co. Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Novartis AG
- Sanofi Pasteur MSD
- Valneva USA Inc.
- Genocea Biosciences Inc.
- Harvard Medical School
- Elan Corp. PLC
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Genentech Inc.
- AC Immune SA
- Affiris AG
- Biogen Inc.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- VBI Vaccines
- Pevion Biotech AG
- GlycoVaxyn AG
- Intercell and Merck & Co. to develop bacterial vaccines
- Genocea gets chlamydia antigens from Harvard Medical School
- AHP, Elan develop Alzheimer's vaccine; concluded
- Pfizer acquires Rinat Neuroscience
- Genentech gets rights to AC Immune's Alzheimer's antibodies
- Series A raises $35.7mm for Variation Biotechnologies
- Series A for Pevion Biotech results in CHF35mm
- Series A for GlycoVaxyn leads to CHF11.5mm
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.