- Mylan NV
- Merck KGaA
- MannKind Corp.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Nektar Therapeutics
- Ablynx NV
- Merrion Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Optherion Inc.
- Ophthotech Corp.
- VitreoRetinal Technologies Inc.
- Genentech Inc.
- Fovea Pharmaceuticals SA
- Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- City of Hope
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Relypsa Inc.
- Ilypsa Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- Roche Innovation Center Copenhagen AS
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Eisai Co. Ltd.
- MGI Pharma Inc.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Agensys Inc.
- Celgene Corp.
- Pharmion Corp.
- Adnexus Therapeutics Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Reliant Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- CovX Research LLC
- Coley Pharmaceutical Group Inc.
- PowderMed Ltd.
- Gedeon Richter PLC
- Polpharma SA
- Meda AB
- Recip AB
- MedPointe Inc.
- Tolerx Inc.
- Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- Galapagos NV
- BioFocus DPI
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Institut Pasteur
- Maxygen Inc.
- Acambis PLC
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- MacroGenics Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Piramal Enterprises Ltd.
- Addex Therapeutics
- Adolor Corp.
- Mylan nets $2.8bn through follow-on offerings
- Mylan wins war; buys Merck Generics for $6.7bn
- MannKind brings in $250mm through private placements
- Inhale, Pfizer end inhaled insulin deal
- Ablynx NV IPO on Euronext raises €75mm
- Irish start-up Merrion Pharmaceuticals nets €5.6mm in IEE IPO
- Aegerion files to go public once again; withdrawn
- Aegerion files for its IPO; withdrawn
- First round brings in $37mm for Optherion
- Series A brings AMD drug developer Ophthotech $36mm
- Series A raises $8.8mm for VitreoRetinal Technologies
- Ophthalmic-focused Fovea Pharmaceuticals closes €30mm Series B
- Dicerna closes its $13mm Series A round; adds $8.4mm
- Relypsa brings in $33mm through Series A
- Amgen buys Ilypsa for $420mm in cash
- Santaris's Series C brings in €20.4mm
- Santaris in RNA antagonists collaboration with GSK
- Eisai buys MGI Pharma
- Astellas buys Agensys for $387mm plus earn-outs
- Celgene buys Pharmion for $2.6bn in cash and stock
- Celgene licenses Thalomid to Pharmion
- Celgene, Pharmion restructure 2001 thalidomide deal
- BMS acquires protein drug developer Adnexus for $505mm
- Merck buys NovaCardia for $350mm in stock
- GSK pays $1.65bn cash for CV player Reliant Pharmaceuticals
- Reliant Pharmaceuticals withdraws initial public offering
- Reliant Pharmaceuticals attempts again to go public; withdrawn
- Pfizer buys CovX for estimated sum of over $600mm
- Pfizer buying Coley for $164mm
- Pfizer buys vaccine company PowderMed in all-cash deal
- Gedeon Richter buys Polish generics player Polpharma SA; deal collapses
- Meda AB buys fellow Swedish pharmaco Recip AB for SEK3.97bn
- Meda AB pays $767mm in cash/stock to acquire MedPointe
- GSK buys rights to Tolerx's diabetes antibody otelixizumab
- GSK and Synta in cancer co-development deal; ended
- Sanofi-Aventis pays big in new deal with Regeneron
- Aventis to co-develop, -promote Regeneron's VEGF Trap
- AZ gets antibody technology rights from Regeneron; deal terminated
- Sanofi Pasteur gets malaria antigens from Institut Pasteur
- Maxygen licenses dengue vaccine targets to Sanofi Pasteur
- Sanofi Pasteur works on West Nile vaccine with Acambis
- Lilly licenses teplizumab from MacroGenics; deal ends
- Lilly and Galapagos enter osteoporosis collaboration; deal terminated
- Addex and Merck work on Parkinson's disease candidates; deal ends
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.