- Smith & Nephew pays $899mm for Plus Orthopedics
- Stryker acquires Pfizer's Howmedica unit for $1.65bn cash
- J&J to buy DePuy from Roche in tender offer
- Zimmer buys Centerpulse for $3.2bn
- ReAble acquires rehab device maker DJO in $1.6bn deal
- Warburg, Pincus buys Wright Medical
- Tornier sells majority holding to private equity investors
- Private equity group acquires Biomet
- Smith & Nephew acquires Midland Medical Technologies
- DePuy acquires Landanger-Camus for $129.3mm
- Roche buys Boehringer Mannheim and DePuy from Corange
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.