- Alkermes, Lilly expand inhaled insulin deal; later terminated
- Inhale, Pfizer end inhaled insulin deal
- Novo Nordisk, Aradigm end pulmonary insulin delivery deal
- Lilly licenses Amylin's diabetes drug; deal ends with rights returned to Amylin
- Dura's Spiros inhaler to delivery Lilly insulin
- Elan acquires Dura Pharmaceuticals for $1.69bn
- GSK pays $1.65bn cash for CV player Reliant Pharmaceuticals
- Bayer to develop and sell Nektar's inhalable NKTR061
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.