- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Biomet Inc.
- Cytyc Corp.
- Viasys Healthcare Inc.
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corp.
- Medtronic PLC
- Johnson & Johnson
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- General Electric Co.
- Hologic Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
- Cordis Corp.
- Pfizer Inc.
- CR Bard Inc.
- Stryker Corp.
- Stryker Orthopaedics
- DePuy Synthes
- Medtronic Xomed Inc.
- Medtronic Sofamor Danek USA Inc.
- Medtronic MiniMed Inc.
- Covidien Ltd.
- United States Surgical
- Mallinckrodt PLC
- Abbott Spine
- Synthes Inc.
- Mathys Medical
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Conor Medsystems LLC
- Kyphon Inc.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp.
- St. Jude Medical Inc.
- Allergan Inc.
- Alere Inc.
- Teleflex Inc.
- Arrow International Inc.
- Inamed Corp.
- Boston Scientific wins $27bn bid for Guidant
- Private equity group acquires Biomet
- Cytyc to acquire Novacept for $325mm
- Abbott acquires Guidant's vascular business
- Cytyc and Hologic to merge in $6.5bn deal
- Zimmer buys Centerpulse for $3.2bn
- J&J buys Cordis, builds force in vascular disease management
- Boston Scientific acquires Pfizer's Schneider for $2.1bn
- Arterial Vascular acquires CR Bard's catheter lab unit
- Medtronic acquires Arterial Vascular Engineering for $3.5bn
- Stryker acquires Pfizer's Howmedica unit for $1.65bn cash
- J&J to buy DePuy from Roche in tender offer
- Medtronic buys Xomed for $736mm in stock
- Medtronic acquires Sofamor Danek for $3.6bn
- Medtronic makes $30mm equity investment in MiniMed
- Tyco acquires US Surgical for $3.3bn in a stock swap
- Tyco acquires Mallinckrodt for $4.2bn
- Tyco's Kendall division acquires AHP's Sherwood-Davis
- Abbott acquires Perclose in $680mm stock swap
- Abbott buys Spinal Concepts for $170mm in cash
- Synthes-Stratec buys Mathys Medical for $1bn
- Cardinal Health to acquire Alaris Medical for $2bn
- Abbott acquires TheraSense for $1.12bn
- Kyphon acquires St. Francis for $525mm in cash plus earn-outs
- J&J acquires Conor for $1.26bn
- Medtronic to buy Kyphon for cash
- J&J withdraws offer to acquire Guidant
- Teleflex buys Arrow International for $2bn in cash
- Allergan pays $3.1bn for Inamed
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.