- FQE buys Covidien's retail products business for $335mm
- Covidien sells off its European incontinence unit
- Tyco International acquires Kendall International
- Tyco's Kendall division acquires AHP's Sherwood-Davis
- Tyco acquires Mallinckrodt for $4.2bn
- Tyco, CR Bard to merge; deal terminated
- Tyco gains home ventilators in partial buy of Airox SA
- Tissue Science to be acquired by Covidien for £36mm
- Covidien acquires Scandius BioMedical
- US Surgical to buy Confluent for $245mm
- Tyco division buys Vivant Medical for $66mm plus earnouts
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.