- Actelion partners orexin antagonist for insomnia with GSK
- GSK gets late-stage cancer/RA antibody from Genmab; transferred to Novartis
- Lundbeck to sell Myriad's Flurizan in Europe;terminated
- Genzyme and Isis enter $1.2bn CV collaboration
- AstraZeneca gets rights to AtheroGenics's AGI1067; terminated
- GSK to market Sepracor's eszopiclone for insomnia
- SmithKline in $125 million deal with Human Genome Sciences
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.