- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Quintiles Transnational Holdings Inc.
- Exelixis Inc.
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Novartis AG
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Alcon Inc.
- Nestle SA
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Co.
- Sandoz International GmbH
- Genentech Inc.
- Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Purdue Pharma LP
- Mundipharma International Corp. Ltd.
- MedImmune LLC
- Forest Laboratories Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- CV Therapeutics Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Sirtris Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Center of Excellence for External Drug Discovery
- Domantis Ltd.
- Daiichi Sankyo Co. Ltd.
- Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd.
- Zentiva BV
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Takeda Oncology
- ImClone Systems Inc.
- Cell Genesys Inc.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Anchor Therapeutics Inc.
- Micromet Inc.
- Novo Nordisk AS
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Barr Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- TPG-Axon provides Eli Lilly with funds for Alzheimer's trials
- Exelixis gets additional funding for GSK deal
- Symphony finances development of three Lexicon candidates; Lexicon later reacquires development rights
- Novartis buys 25% of Alcon; exercises option for 52% more
- BMS sells 15% of Mead through IPO that nets $684mm
- Roche to gain full ownership of Genentech in $43.7bn deal
- Purdue, Mundipharma, Infinity in major oncology/pain deal; relationship ends
- Infinity, MedImmune, AZ restructure Hedgehog deal
- AstraZeneca buys MedImmune for $15.6bn
- CV Therapeutics sells off 50% of its NA Lexiscan royalties
- GSK acquires sirtuin-targeting firm Sirtris for $720mm
- Actelion partners orexin antagonist for insomnia with GSK
- GSK adds antibody expertise through £230mm Domantis buy
- Daiichi to buy majority of Indian generics giant Ranbaxy
- GSK partners with Aspen/Strides JV in emerging markets
- GSK improves position in emerging markets with Egyptian buy
- GSK acquires Bristol-Myers Squibb Pakistan for $36.5mm
- Sanofi bids to take the rest of Zentiva
- Takeda to buy Millennium for $8.2bn in cash
- Lilly comes out on top with $70/share ImClone bid
- Takeda gets Japanese rights to 13 Amgen compounds
- Takeda to sell GVAX immunotherapy for Cell Genesys; ends
- Takeda signs RNAi deal with Alnylam
- Series A brings GPCR modulator developer Ascent $19mm
- Teva boosts US/key European generics with $9bn Barr purchase
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.