- Genentech Inc.
- AtheroGenics Inc.
- Archemix Corp.
- NitroMed Inc.
- Plexxikon Inc.
- Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Purdue Pharma LP
- Mundipharma International Corp. Ltd.
- Amgen Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Novartis AG
- Biogen Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Curis Inc.
- Exelixis Inc.
- MedImmune LLC
- AstraZeneca PLC
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Genzyme Molecular Oncology
- Genzyme Corp.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Endo International PLC
- Shionogi & Co. Ltd.
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Optherion Inc.
- Kolltan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Labopharm Inc.
- Biovail Corp.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sirtris Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- Kirin Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Roche to gain full ownership of Genentech in $43.7bn deal
- NitroMed plans reverse merger with Archemix; terminated
- Roche licenses Plexxikon's Phase I kidney disease candidate
- Purdue, Mundipharma, Infinity in major oncology/pain deal; relationship ends
- Infinity Pharmaceuticals closes $12.2mm first round financing
- Infinity Pharmaceuticals grosses $73mm in Series B financing
- Amgen invests $25mm in Infinity with drug development deal
- Infinity signs deal with J&JPRD for small-molecule drugs
- Novartis signs small-molecule deal with Infinity
- Curis and Genentech in Hedgehog pathway deal for cancer
- BMS works with Exelixis on small-molecule cancer treatments
- Novartis, Infinity team up for cancer collaboration
- Discovery Partners and Infinity merge
- Infinity, MedImmune, AZ restructure Hedgehog deal
- AstraZeneca buys MedImmune for $15.6bn
- Purdue Pharma tenders to buy CoCensys
- Corixa, Purdue to develop antibody-based cancer drugs
- Genzyme Molecular signs $330mm deal with Purdue Frederick
- Purdue Pharma, Shionogi collaborate on pain therapeutics
- Marinus licenses Purdue epilepsy compound
- First round brings in $37mm for Optherion
- Kolltan raises over $40mm in Series A round
- Purdue Pharma LP to distribute Labopharm's tramadol
- Pfizer acquires Rinat Neuroscience
- GSK acquires sirtuin-targeting firm Sirtris for $720mm
- American Home pays $667M for 60% of Genetics Institute
- Amer. Cyanamid's Lederle Labs. merged w/ Immunex Corp.
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.