- Eli Lilly & Co.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Lilly Research Laboratories
- ImClone Systems Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Schering-Plough Corp.
- Quintiles Transnational Holdings Inc.
- Nestle SA
- Alcon Inc.
- PsychoGenics Inc.
- Celleron Therapeutics Ltd.
- Albireo AB
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- MacroGenics Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Daiichi Sankyo Co. Ltd.
- Alkermes PLC
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Icos Corp.
- Flexion Therapeutics Inc.
- Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd.
- Lilly comes out on top with $70/share ImClone bid
- BMS and ImClone Systems market cancer drug; concluded
- Pfizer acquires Wyeth in $67bn deal
- Merck and Schering-Plough to merge in $42bn deal
- TPG-Axon provides Eli Lilly with funds for Alzheimer's trials
- Alcon gets exclusive access to AZ's eye compounds
- PsychoGenics works on some of AZ's CNS compounds
- Celleron gets rights to AstraZeneca's HDAC inhibitor
- AstraZeneca spins out Albireo
- Boston Scientific wins $27bn bid for Guidant
- Lilly announces Guidant IPO for 20% of new company's stock
- Lilly licenses teplizumab from MacroGenics; deal ends
- BMS joins Sterling, Sanofi on heart projects; agreement later revised
- Lilly licenses Amylin's diabetes drug; deal ends with rights returned to Amylin
- Alkermes develops inhalable insulin with Lilly; terminated
- Alkermes, Lilly expand inhaled insulin deal; later terminated
- Lilly agrees to buy Icos for $2.1bn
- Lilly and Jubilant form JV; Jubilant later takes over
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.