- Medical Device
- Small Bone Innovations Inc.
- ArthroCare Corp.
- Conformis Inc.
- Oraya Therapeutics Inc.
- Neuronetics Inc.
- Calypso Medical Technologies Inc.
- NovaSom Inc.
- BiancaMed Ltd.
- Dormir Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Abbott Spine
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
- Abbott Medical Optics Inc.
- Visiogen Inc.
- Bausch & Lomb Inc.
- Evalve Inc.
- Coherex Medical Inc.
- Covidien Ltd.
- Power Medical Interventions Inc.
- Aspect Medical Systems Inc.
- LiDCO Ltd.
- Embla Systems LLC
- Caire Inc.
- Chart Industries Inc.
- Natus Medical Inc.
- Alpine Biomed Corp.
- Stellate Systems Inc.
- Medtronic PLC
- Sierra Scientific Instruments Inc.
- Qiagen NV
- Qiagen Manchester Ltd.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- ImClone Systems Inc.
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Beckman Coulter Inc.
- Complete Genomics Inc.
- Agendia BV
- PrimeraDx Inc.
- Saladax Biomedical Inc.
- Rapid Micro Biosystems Inc.
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Varian Inc.
- Danaher Corp.
- Vision Systems Ltd.
- MDS Analytical Technologies
- Molecular Devices Corp.
- Nordion Inc.
- Life Technologies Corp.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Brahms GmbH
- Sym-Bio LifeScience Co. Ltd.
- Small Bone Innovations' Series D closes at $108mm
- One Equity Partners invests $75mm in ArthroCare
- ArthroCare raises net proceeds of $31.9mm in IPO
- Series D brings $50mm to ConforMIS
- AMD device firm Oraya gets $42mm in Series C round
- Neurostimulation device maker Neuronetics gets $30mm in D round
- Calypso's latest venture round brings in $50mm
- Sleep Solutions gets $20mm through its Series G round
- Series B brings in €6mm for BiancaMed
- Dormir gets $8mm through Series A round
- Zimmer buys Abbott Spine for $360mm cash
- Abbott pays $2.86bn for Advanced Medical Optics
- Abbott pays $400mm in cash for IOL specialist Visiogen
- Bausch & Lomb improves IOL business in eyeonics takeover
- Implant maker eyeonics sets sights on public market; withdrawn
- Novartis Venture Funds leads Visiogen's $40mm Series E round
- Abbott buys rest of Evalve for $320mm plus earn-outs
- Evalve gets $60mm through its Series D round
- Evalve closes $35mm Series C round; $15mm from Guidant
- Abbott to market and sell Coherex's FlatStent PFO device
- Covidien pays $64mm for Power Medical Interventions
- Surgical instruments maker Power Medical nets $41.8mm in IPO
- Covidien buys brain monitoring specialist Aspect for $212mm
- Aspect Medical gets US rights to the LiDCOrapid system
- Covidien sells off product lines to embla and Caire
- Natus Medical acquires Alpine Biomed for $43.2mm
- Alpine Biomed acquires neurodiagnostics player Stellate
- Alpine Biomed buys Medtronic's neurodiagnostic business
- Alpine sells GI business to Sierra Scientific Instruments
- Qiagen raises $627.6mm to fund DxS purchase
- Qiagen buys DxS for $95mm plus earn-outs
- Qiagen is paying $1.42bn for Digene
- DxS develops Erbitux companion test for BMS, ImClone
- DxS and AZ work on companion diagnostic for Iressa
- Complete Genomics brings in $45mm through its Series D round
- Agendia BV raises $23mm through Series E round
- Series C leads to $20mm for PrimeraDx
- 62 backers put $7.9mm into Saladax
- Rapid Micro Biosystems closes $18.6mm Series A
- Agilent to pay $1.5bn in cash for Varian
- Danaher shells out $1.1bn for MDS division and Sciex JV
- Danaher buys Vision Systems with $A3.75/share bid
- Thermo Fisher pays €330mm for German IVD company Brahms AG
- PerkinElmer buys Sym-Bio LifeScience for $63.7mm in cash
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.