- Roche to gain full ownership of Genentech in $43.7bn deal
- Actelion licenses endothelin antagonist RO 61-0612 from Roche
- Actelion licenses Hoffmann-La Roche's bosentan
- Actelion, Genentech co-promote tezosentan in US
- Genentech pays $35mm up front for Actelion's Tracleer
- Actelion licenses OGS's Zavesca
- GSK and Myogen sign two PAH agreements
- Gilead offers $2.2bn for Myogen
- United Therapeutics gets rights to Lilly's tadalafil for PAH
- Pfizer buys Encysive for $191mm in cash
- CoTherix gets acquired by Actelion for $420mm in cash
- CoTherix licenses rights to Ventavis from Schering AG
- Actelion partners orexin antagonist for insomnia with GSK
- Merck & Co., Actelion in CHF350mm cardio-renal alliance; terminated
- Actelion, Roche to develop and market immunological treatment
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.