- Medical Device
- Acclarent Inc.
- Concentric Medical Inc.
- Dexcom Inc.
- ProUroCare Medical Inc.
- Ardian Inc.
- Medtronic PLC
- Pathway Medical Technologies Inc.
- Atritech Inc.
- Aptus Endosystems Inc.
- Ekos Corp.
- CircuLite Inc.
- CorAssist Cardiovascular Ltd.
- Halo Healthcare Inc.
- Mevion Medical Systems Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Abbott Medical Optics Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
- Medtronic Ablation Frontiers LLC
- Medtronic CryoCath LP
- Ventor Technologies Ltd.
- Medtronic CoreValve LLC
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp.
- St. Jude Medical Inc.
- Getinge AB
- Datascope Corp.
- Radi Medical Systems
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Thoratec Corp.
- HeartWare International Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Conor Medsystems LLC
- Illumina Inc.
- Singulex Inc.
- Aushon BioSystems Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Clarient Inc.
- Epigenomics AG
- Abbott Molecular Inc.
- Beckman Coulter Inc.
- Olympus Corp.
- Biosite Inc.
- Alere Inc.
- Guava Technologies Inc.
- Innovatis AG
- EMD Millipore
- Roche Diagnostics Corp.
- Roche Applied Science
- Sequenom Inc.
- Exact Sciences Corp.
- Genzyme Corp.
- Immune Tolerance Institute Inc.
- Acclarent closes $26mm Series D after pulling IPO
- Start-up ENT device maker Acclarent to go public; withdrawn
- Concentric Medical raises $15mm in venture round
- Stroke device maker Concentric Medical to go public; withdrawn
- DexCom nets $45.6mm via FOPO
- ProUroCare nets $2.7mm via public offering
- Ardian brings in $47mm through its Series C round
- Series D brings in $42.5mm for Pathway Medical Technologies
- Atritech closes $30mm round
- $30mm Series C round for Aptus Endosystems
- Ekos brings in $12.5mm through its Series D round
- CircuLite brings in $32.5mm so far with Series C round
- CorAssist Cardiovascular brings in $5.25mm with its Series C
- Oversubscribed Series C round brings in $31.2mm for NeoMatrix
- New and returning investors put $33mm into Still River Systems' Series D round
- Abbott pays $2.86bn for Advanced Medical Optics
- Zimmer buys Abbott Spine for $360mm cash
- Medtronic buys CryoCath for $361mm
- Medtronic buys Ventor Technologies for $325mm
- Medtronic buys CoreValve for $700mm
- St. Jude Medical buys Datascope's vascular closure business
- St. Jude expands CV offerings in $250mm Radi Medical buy
- Thoratec, HeartWare combine in merger; withdrawn
- J&J acquires Conor for $1.26bn
- Public investors buy $343mm worth of Illumina stock
- Singulex brings in $19mm through Series E venture round
- Singulex gets $19.1mm in Series D funding
- Aushon BioSystems closes its $14mm Series B round
- Clarient sells up to $50mm in preferred shares
- Epigenomics completes €5.18mm stock sale
- Epigenomics AG completes €41.6mm IPO
- Epigenomics licenses colorectal cancer biomarker to Abbott
- Olympus sells diagnostic systems unit to Beckman for $800mm
- Beckman Coulter sells 4.5mm shares
- Beckman Coulter loses bid to acquire Biosite
- Inverness Medical buys Biosite
- Millipore buys flow cytometry company Guava for $22.6mm
- Roche acquires cell analysis firm Innovatis for €15mm
- Sequenom launches bid to acquire Exact Sciences; withdrawn
- Genzyme gets IP from Exact Sciences
- Immune Tolerance Inst. and Sequenom develop newborn test
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.