- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Novartis AG
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Amgen Inc.
- Lantheus Holdings Inc.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Co.
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Alcon Inc.
- Sandoz International GmbH
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Mylan NV
- Par Pharmaceutical
- Schering-Plough Corp.
- Medco Health Solutions Inc.
- Genentech Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Celera Corp.
- Genzyme Corp.
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- GSK acquires Bristol-Myers Squibb Pakistan for $36.5mm
- GSK improves position in emerging markets with Egyptian buy
- Avista, Nordic buy BMS's wound care unit ConvaTec for $4.1bn
- Novartis acquires BMS's US and Canadian consumer drug unit
- BMS sells medical imaging unit to equity firm Avista for $525mm
- BMS sells 15% of Mead through IPO that nets $684mm
- BMS and Otsuka develop and sell schizophrenia drug
- Novartis buys 25% of Alcon; exercises option for 52% more
- Nestle floats part of Alcon on NYSE through IPO
- Merck and Schering-Plough to merge in $42bn deal
- Merck to acquire PBM Medco Containment Services
- American Home pays $667M for 60% of Genetics Institute
- AHP acquires rest of Genetics Institute for about $1.25bn
- Lilly announces Guidant IPO for 20% of new company's stock
- Boston Scientific wins $27bn bid for Guidant
- Pfizer and GlaxoSmithKline set up HIV joint venture
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.