- J&J, Vanderbilt U. partner in schizophrenia
- Merck & Co. Inc. acquires Sibia Neurosciences
- Merck, Taisho in CNS agreement
- Sention licenses compounds from Merck
- Ortho-McNeil gets rights to Addex's neurology compounds
- Addex and Merck work on Parkinson's disease candidates; deal ends
- Merck to develop Addex's schizophrenia candidate
- Pfizer finalizes agreement with Taisho for TS032
- Amgen develops NPS Pharmaceuticals' calcium receptor tech.
- AstraZeneca, NPS Pharmaceuticals end five-year CNS deal
- Addex Pharmaceuticals completes Euro10mm first round
- Addex Pharmaceuticals completes CHF50.5mm Series B round
- CNS start-up Addex gets CHF40mm with Series C round
- Addex gets CHF157.4mm via IPO
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.