- Business Strategies
- AMD device firm Oraya gets $42mm in Series C round
- Neurostimulation device maker Neuronetics gets $30mm in D round
- Novartis Venture Funds leads Visiogen's $40mm Series E round
- Abbott pays $400mm in cash for IOL specialist Visiogen
- Endosense brings in €25mm through its Series B venture round
- Endosense gets CHF26mm through its Series A round
- Small Bone Innovations' Series D closes at $108mm
- Series D brings $50mm to ConforMIS
- Glaucoma device developer Transcend raises $20mm Series B; closes round at $51mm
- Series D brings in $42.5mm for Pathway Medical Technologies
- Ardian brings in $47mm through its Series C round
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.