- Flexion Therapeutics Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Pfizer Inc.
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Nestle SA
- Alcon Inc.
- PsychoGenics Inc.
- Celleron Therapeutics Ltd.
- Albireo AB
- Merck Serono SA
- Merck KGAA
- Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd.
- Quintiles Transnational Holdings Inc.
- Eisai Co. Ltd.
- Pharmaceutical Product Development Inc.
- Alcon gets exclusive access to AZ's eye compounds
- PsychoGenics works on some of AZ's CNS compounds
- Celleron gets rights to AstraZeneca's HDAC inhibitor
- AstraZeneca spins out Albireo
- AstraZeneca, Merck investigate combination cancer therapy
- Series A round totals $33mm for Flexion Therapeutics, which adds more later
- Lilly and Jubilant form JV; Jubilant later takes over
- Merck Serono licenses Flexion rights to its compound
- AstraZeneca licenses candidate to Flexion
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.