- Sanofi to buy Chattem for $1.8bn, plus debt
- Sanofi acquires Brazilian generics firm Medley for €500mm
- BMS sells 15% of Mead through IPO that nets $684mm
- Pfizer acquires Wyeth in $67bn deal
- Chattem buys J&J, Pfizer OTC drugs for $410mm
- Merck and Schering-Plough to merge in $42bn deal
- Sanofi-Aventis takes consumer unit from Primary for $544mm
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.