- Abbott pays $2.86bn for Advanced Medical Optics
- Ethicon buys ENT device maker Acclarent for $785mm in cash
- Medtronic buys Ablation Frontiers for $225mm plus earn-outs
- Medtronic buys CoreValve for $700mm
- Abbott pays $400mm in cash for IOL specialist Visiogen
- Abbott buys rest of Evalve for $320mm plus earn-outs
- Ethicon Endo-Surgery buys SurgRx
- Cytyc to acquire Novacept for $325mm
- Volcano acquires Jomed's IVUS and FM businesses
- Volcano Corp. completes $58.2mm IPO
- Volcano completes 3.5mm-share offering
- Volcano nets $122.8mm in follow-on offering
- Medtronic buys Ventor Technologies for $325mm
- Kinetic Concepts pays $1.7bn in cash for LifeCell
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.