- Medical Device
- Covidien Ltd.
- Medtronic PLC
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- AGA Medical Holdings Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Ethicon Inc.
- Acclarent Inc.
- Qiagen NV
- Qiagen Manchester Ltd.
- Medtronic CoreValve LLC
- Pulmonx Corp.
- Facet Solutions Inc.
- Neuronetics Inc.
- Insulet Corp.
- Flex Biomedical Inc.
- Moximed Inc.
- Coherex Medical Inc.
- Atritech Inc.
- CardioPolymers Inc.
- Hologic Inc.
- Cytyc Corp.
- ProUroCare Medical Inc.
- SetPoint Medical Corp.
- Relievant Medsystems Inc.
- ReGear Life Sciences Inc.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp.
- Baylis Medical Co. Inc.
- I-Flow Corp.
- Ardian Inc.
- Candela Corp.
- Syneron Medical Ltd.
- Abbott Medical Optics Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
- Medtronic CryoCath LP
- Medtronic Ablation Frontiers LLC
- Bacchus Vascular Inc.
- VNUS Medical Technologies Inc.
- Aspect Medical Systems Inc.
- Olympus Corp.
- Beckman Coulter Inc.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp.
- St. Jude Medical Inc.
- ReGen Biologics Inc.
- Sequenom Inc.
- Laboratory Corp. of America Holdings
- Monogram Biosciences Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Digene Corp.
- Harvard University
- Harvard Medical School
- Integrated Diagnostics Inc.
- On-Q-ity Inc.
- Ethicon buys ENT device maker Acclarent for $785mm in cash
- Qiagen buys DxS for $95mm plus earn-outs
- Medtronic buys CoreValve for $700mm
- Medtronic buys Ventor Technologies for $325mm
- Pulmonx buys endobronchial valve developer Emphasys Medical
- Abbott buys rest of Evalve for $320mm plus earn-outs
- Facet Solutions buys struggling Archus Orthopedics
- Neurostimulation device maker Neuronetics gets $30mm in D round
- AGA Medical Holdings nets $88.3mm in IPO
- Follow-on nets $66mm for OmniPod developer Insulet
- Flex Biomedical initiates seed round that could raise $1.25mm
- Moximed gets $10mm of a proposed $11mm round
- Coherex Medical brings in $16.5mm through its Series B
- Atritech closes $30mm round
- CardioPolymers gets $13.6mm via latest round
- Cytyc and Hologic to merge in $6.5bn deal
- ProUroCare nets $2.7mm via public offering
- Neurostim company SetPoint sells $4mm in Series B financing; adds $5mm
- Baylis sells pain device unit to Kimberly-Clark
- Kimberly-Clark acquires I-Flow for $309mm
- Ardian brings in $47mm through its Series C round
- Abbott pays $2.86bn for Advanced Medical Optics
- Syneron buys Candela in a $65mm stock swap
- Zimmer buys Abbott Spine for $360mm cash
- Abbott pays $400mm in cash for IOL specialist Visiogen
- Medtronic buys CryoCath for $361mm
- Medtronic buys Ablation Frontiers for $225mm plus earn-outs
- Covidien acquires Bacchus Vascular
- Covidien buys Vnus Medical Technologies for $470mm cash
- Covidien pays $64mm for Power Medical Interventions
- Covidien buys brain monitoring specialist Aspect for $212mm
- Olympus sells diagnostic systems unit to Beckman for $800mm
- Olympus buys Gyrus Group for £935mm in cash
- LabCorp buys Monogram Biosciences for $107mm plus debt
- Qiagen is paying $1.42bn for Digene
- Qiagen buys SABiosciences for $90mm in cash
- Integrated Diagnostics begins operations with $30mm Series A
- On-Q-ity brings in $21mm through its Series A round
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.