- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Quintiles Transnational Holdings Inc.
- Alkermes PLC
- ImClone Systems Inc.
- Genzyme Corp.
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Icos Corp.
- National Institutes of Health
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Lilly Research Laboratories
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Alnara Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Alcon Inc.
- PsychoGenics Inc.
- Albireo AB
- Schering-Plough Corp.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Incyte Corp.
- MacroGenics Inc.
- TPG-Axon provides Eli Lilly with funds for Alzheimer's trials
- Lilly comes out on top with $70/share ImClone bid
- Lilly agrees to buy Icos for $2.1bn
- Lilly buys private biotech Alnara for $180mm plus earn-outs
- Alcon gets exclusive access to AZ's eye compounds
- PsychoGenics works on some of AZ's CNS compounds
- AstraZeneca spins out Albireo
- Merck and Schering-Plough to merge in $42bn deal
- Lilly, Incyte in potential $755mm JAK1/JAK2 inhibitor deal
- Lilly licenses teplizumab from MacroGenics; deal ends
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.