- Roche brings in RNAi capabilities through Alnylam deal' Arrowhead takes over deal
- Takeda signs RNAi deal with Alnylam
- Novartis teams up with Alnylam to create RNAi-based drugs; deal assigned to Arrowhead
- Roche acquires RNAi technology firm Mirus Bio for $125mm
- Tekmira, Roche sign siRNA collaboration; terminated; now taken over by Arrowhead
- Merck buys Sirna for $1.1bn
- Dicerna and Kyowa Hakko enter cancer deal
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.