- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Human Genome Sciences Inc.
- Dendreon Corp.
- Janssen Pharmaceutica NV
- Johnson & Johnson
- Movetis NV
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Novartis AG
- Merck KGaA
- Chattem Inc.
- Medley Pharmaceuticals
- Kendrick Farmaceutica
- Fovea Pharmaceuticals SA
- Corthera Inc.
- Tolmar Holding Inc.
- QLT USA Inc.
- Novelion Therapeutics Inc.
- Alder BioPharmaceuticals Inc.
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Elan Corp. PLC
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Incyte Corp.
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Targacept Inc.
- Forest Laboratories Inc.
- Novexel SA
- PanGenetics BV
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Aviragen Therapeutics Inc.
- Valneva USA Inc.
- Jiangsu Walvax Biotech Co.
- Yunnan Walvax Biotech Co. Ltd.
- Vertex nets $488.4mm through follow-on public offering
- Human Genome Sciences nets $456.5mm via public offering
- Dendreon nets $410mm through latest follow-on offering
- Vertex nets $313.6mm to support hepatitis and CF candidates
- Human Genome Sciences nets $356.7mm via a follow-on offering
- Dendreon follow-on nets $197.4mm
- Vertex gets $155mm for deals tied to telaprevir milestones
- J&J gets rights to Vertex's VX950 for HCV; Janssen buys royalty rights
- IPO grosses €97.75mm for Movetis NV
- Pfizer launches hostile bid for Warner-Lambert
- Sanofi to buy Chattem for $1.8bn, plus debt
- Sanofi acquires Brazilian generics firm Medley for €500mm
- Sanofi-Aventis buys Kendrick Farmaceutica
- Sanofi buys Fovea for €370mm in cash and earn-outs
- Novartis buys Corthera for $120mm plus $500mm in earn-outs
- Tolmar buys QLT USA
- BMS secures global rights to Alder's antibody ALD518; terminated
- Merrimack and Sanofi enter into antibody development deal; Merrimack regains rights
- J&J signs $1.385bn deal with Elan for Alzheimer's program
- Vanda licenses iloperidone from Novartis
- Novartis regains rights to Fanapt from Vanda; Novartis gives back rights
- Novartis gets rights to two Incyte drug candidates
- Lilly, Incyte in potential $755mm JAK1/JAK2 inhibitor deal
- AZ pays $200mm up front for rights to Targacept's TC5214; deal terminated
- AstraZeneca takes on Targacept's cognitive disorder candidate; deal ends
- Forest pays AZ $210mm for all rights to Novexel candidate
- AstraZeneca buys Novexel for $430mm up front
- Forest licenses Novexel's NXL104 for use with ceftaroline
- Abbott pays $170mm up front for PanGenetics's PG110
- Aventis to co-develop, -promote Regeneron's VEGF Trap
- GSK options Nabi's nicotine addiction vaccine NicVAX; terminated
- GSK gains transdermal vaccines from Intercell
- GSK, Jiangsu create pediatric vaccines JV for Chinese market; terminated
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.