- Pfizer Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Cardiome Pharma Corp.
- Merck Research Laboratories
- Organon NV
- Portola Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Centocor Research & Development Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Santen Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Cubist Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Protalix BioTherapeutics Inc.
- Medicines for Malaria Venture
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Enlight Biosciences LLC
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Pfizer acquires Wyeth in $67bn deal
- Merck and Schering-Plough to merge in $42bn deal
- Merck gets ex- N. American rights to Cardiome's oral vernakalant; later gains WW rights; deal ends
- Schering-Plough buys Organon for €11bn in cash
- Merck licenses Portola's betrixaban; returns rights
- Merck gets rights to Santen's tafluprost; Santen later re-acquires European rights
- Banyu sells Cubicin in Japan for Cubist
- Schering-Plough licenses Avakine from Centocor
- Pfizer gains exclusive rights to Protalix's Gaucher candidate
- Merck teams up with the Medicines for Malaria Venture
- Enlight Biosciences formed with $39mm in funding
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.