- Genentech partners with Dako to create cancer diagnostic
- Qiagen buys DxS for $95mm plus earn-outs
- DxS and AZ work on companion diagnostic for Iressa
- Dako and AZ to develop companion diagnostics for cancer
- BMS and ImClone Systems market cancer drug; concluded
- Lilly comes out on top with $70/share ImClone bid
- DxS provides a companion diagnostic for Amgen's Vectibix
- DxS develops Erbitux companion test for BMS, ImClone
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.