- Medical Device
- Intuity Medical Inc.
- Entellus Medical Inc.
- SpinalMotion Inc.
- CeQur SA
- Activaero GmbH
- kaleo Inc.
- TransEnterix Inc.
- Insulet Corp.
- AGA Medical Holdings Inc.
- ClearPoint Neuro Inc.
- Abbott Medical Optics Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Acclarent Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Ethicon Inc.
- DePuy Orthopaedics Inc.
- Finsbury Orthopaedics Ltd.
- Stryker Corp.
- Ascent Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- Advanced Medical Solutions Group PLC
- Kimberly-Clark Corp.
- I-Flow Corp.
- Baylis Medical Co. Inc.
- Vermillion Inc.
- Quest Diagnostics Inc.
- Tethys Bioscience Inc.
- Fluidigm Corp.
- Integrated Diagnostics Inc.
- Curetis NV
- On-Q-ity Inc.
- University of Helsinki
- Lab21 Ltd.
- DiagnoCure Inc.
- bioMerieux SA
- Nanosphere Inc.
- Qiagen NV
- Beckman Coulter Inc.
- Becton Dickinson & Co.
- HandyLab Inc.
- BD Diagnostics-TriPath
- SABiosciences Corp.
- Qiagen Manchester Ltd.
- Intuity Medical gets $64mm via Series D; adds $12mm
- Entellus Medical raises $30mm via Series D financing
- SpinalMotion gets $27.4mm via Series D
- CeQur raises CHF31.7mm in Series A financing
- Activaero gets €15.7mm through its Series A round
- Sanofi gets rights to Intelliject's epinephrine auto-injector
- Series B brings TransEnterix $55mm; adds $15mm
- Follow-on nets $66mm for OmniPod developer Insulet
- AGA Medical Holdings nets $88.3mm in IPO
- SurgiVision files for its IPO; withdrawn
- Abbott pays $2.86bn for Advanced Medical Optics
- Ethicon buys ENT device maker Acclarent for $785mm in cash
- Start-up ENT device maker Acclarent to go public; withdrawn
- Acclarent closes $26mm Series D after pulling IPO
- J&J's DePuy buys Finsbury Orthopaedics
- Stryker will buy Ascent Healthcare Solutions for $525mm
- Stryker to sell LiquiBand for Advanced Medical Solutions
- Kimberly-Clark acquires I-Flow for $309mm
- Baylis sells pain device unit to Kimberly-Clark
- Kimberly-Clark acquires German medtech company Microcuff
- Vermillion raises $43mm to come out of Chapter 11
- Quest Diagnostics, Ciphergen develop new assays
- Series D raises $25mm for Tethys; adds $23mm
- Fluidigm raises $18.5mm from over a hundred investors
- Fluidigm files for IPO; withdrawn
- Integrated Diagnostics begins operations with $30mm Series A
- Series A raises €18.5mm for Curetis AG; adds €6mm and €9.6mm
- On-Q-ity brings in $21mm through its Series A round
- DNA Repair Co. gets breast cancer test rights from Helsinki
- Lab21 to sell DiagnoCure's Previstage in the UK and Ireland
- Lab21 gets rights to THEROS test from bioTheranostics
- Nanosphere brings in $35.7mm through follow-on
- Qiagen raises $627.6mm to fund DxS purchase
- Beckman Coulter sells 4.5mm shares
- Becton Dickinson buys HandyLab for $275mm
- BD Diagnostics, HandyLab team up in infectious diseases
- Qiagen buys SABiosciences for $90mm in cash
- Qiagen buys DxS for $95mm plus earn-outs
- Qiagen is paying $1.42bn for Digene
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.