- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- AMAG Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Vernalis PLC
- Menarini Group
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Archimedes Pharma Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- ratiopharm Group
- Novartis AG
- Sandoz International GmbH
- Pfizer Inc.
- Pharmachemie BV
- Ivax Corp.
- Barr Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Cephalon Inc.
- Mepha LLC
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Nippon Boehringer Ingelheim Co. Ltd.
- SSP Co. Ltd.
- Nestle SA
- Alcon Inc.
- Inspiration Biopharmaceuticals Inc.
- Tercica Inc.
- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Targacept Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Alder BioPharmaceuticals Inc.
- Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Cellzome AG
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- CellCentric Ltd.
- Regulus Therapeutics Inc.
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 4-Antibody AG
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals nets $203mm in IPO
- AMAG nets $165.9mm through a follow-on public offering
- $154.7mm for Advanced Magnetics from FOPO
- Lexicon grosses $186mm in concurrent FOPO and sale to Invus
- New and returning shareholders buy £28.5mm in Vernalis stock
- Vernalis sells, then buys back European frovatriptan royalties
- Archimedes raises £65mm from new and existing investors
- Teva becomes European generics leader via ratiopharm takeover
- Teva acquires OPG Group's Pharmachemie for $87mm cash
- Teva buys RPR's UK generic unit APS/Berk
- Invitrogen acquires Sentigen in cash transaction
- Teva boosts US/key European generics with $9bn Barr purchase
- Barr offers to buy European generics company Pliva for $2.2bn
- Cephalon moves into generics via CHF622.5mm Mepha buy
- BI to acquire remaining shares of OTC drug maker SSP
- Novartis buys 25% of Alcon; exercises option for 52% more
- Ipsen, Inspiration sign hemophilia deal; renegotiated; terminated
- Ipsen acquires US partner Tercica
- Rhythm licenses exclusive rights to two Ipsen programs
- AZ pays $200mm up front for rights to Targacept's TC5214; deal terminated
- AZ pays $100mm up front for rights to Rigel's RA candidate; rights later returned
- BMS secures global rights to Alder's antibody ALD518; terminated
- AstraZeneca, Pozen co-develop chronic pain treatment; US rights sublicensed to Horizon
- Cellzome licenses Episphere to GlaxoSmithKline
- GSK to option Cellzome's kinase inhibitors for inflammation
- Takeda gets epigenetic-based project from CellCentric
- GSK and Regulus form miRNA antagonists collaboration; terminated
- GSK, Regulus pick HCV as lead indication in new miRNA deal
- GSK to option rare disease programs from Isis; turns down options on two candidates
- 4-Antibody to develop against targets chosen by Boehringer
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. email@example.com.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.