- Cappella Medical Devices Ltd.
- Duke University Medical Center
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Medtronic PLC
- Tryton Medical Inc.
- Stentys SAS
- Invatec SPA
- TriReme Medical LLC
- Devax Inc.
- AngioDynamics Inc.
- Delcath Systems Inc.
- United States Surgical
- Covidien Ltd.
- Imagyn Medical Technologies Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Stryker Corp.
- 3M Co.
- CR Bard Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Boston Scientific acquires Advanced Stent Technologies
- Medtronic buys Invatec for $350mm, plus earn-outs
- Series C brings in $17.8mm for Cappella
- Boston Scientific acquires Labcoat
- US Surgical acquires sonopsy manufacturer NeoVision for $40mm
- Tyco acquires US Surgical for $3.3bn in a stock swap
- Medtronic acquires TransVascular in stock swap
- Stryker acquires Pfizer's Howmedica unit for $1.65bn cash
- Boston Scientific buys SciMed Life Systems in stock swap
- Boston Scientific agreed to acquire EP Technologies
- Boston Scientific buys Heart Technology
- Boston Scientific acquires Target Therapeutics for $1.1bn
- Boston Scientific to get Cardiovascular Imaging; $100 million
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.