- Astellas makes $52/share cash offer for OSI Pharmaceuticals
- Astellas to offer $981mm cash for CV Therapeutics; withdrawn
- Gilead steps up to buy CV Therapeutics for $20 per share
- Genentech and Roche license OSI's lead drug
- Astellas buys Agensys for $387mm plus earn-outs
- Miles & Onyx will jointly R&D small-molecule drugs
- Yamanouchi buys Fujisawa for $7.64bn
- Takeda to buy Millennium for $8.2bn in cash
- Eisai buys MGI Pharma
- Daiichi to buy majority of Indian generics giant Ranbaxy
- Roche to gain full ownership of Genentech in $43.7bn deal
- AstraZeneca buys MedImmune for $15.6bn
Ask The Analyst
Ask the Analyst is free for subscribers. Submit your question and one of our analysts will be in touch.
Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required.
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.